Let’s work together to solve interesting engineering challenges for large enterprises across the globe using WordPress. We deliver secure and scalable WordPress solutions for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and publicly listed companies all over the world.
We are a full-service agency with a global team of 70+ remote employees. Founded in 2009, we have more than a decade’s experience empowering our clients with beautiful and robust solutions, built exclusively around WordPress.
We provide full-time contractor options are available worldwide. Full-time employment options available in the US and India.
* Fast screening within 5 days
* Paid-time off including parental leaves
* Growth allowance for workplace setup, conferences, upskilling
* Open-source contribution opportunities in working hours
* Flexible work timing with 40-hours work-week
• Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards.
• Write and maintain technical project documentation including inline code commenting, • Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
• Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is very important.
• Write test cases for all the code you develop.
• Help other engineers on the team through architectural reviews, code reviews, and other peer reviews.
• In-depth WordPress engineering experience with high-quality outcomes.
• Good understanding of computer science fundamentals.
• Comfortable with git-based development and deployment workflow.
Good to Have (Optional)
Some experience with the following:
• WordPress VIP platform
• Gutenberg block development
• WordPress REST API/GraphQL