Netdata is looking for talented senior frontend developers to join our distributed (remote) engineering team.
As a senior frontend developer at Netdata, you will need to be passionate about web technology, declarative/reactive programming paradigms, testable code and extreme performance. You will live and breathe within the Chrome/Firefox/Safari Developer/React/Redux Tools and make sure we deliver a world-class experience to the millions of people using our product on a daily basis.
• Use modern Web technologies and frameworks to develop our frontend platform, components and libraries. At Netdata we use Typescript, React and Redux.
• Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable
• Develop for maximum performance, compatibility and a world-class user experience, across devices and form-factors.
• Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability and accessibility
• Automate repetitive tasks when possible.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks
• Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Frontend developer.
• At least some experience with TypeScript.
• Experience with React, Webpack.
• Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment.)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics.
• Knowledge of SEO principles.
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Experience with Redux, Immutable.js, Ramda and SASS
• Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus
• Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
• Familiarity with graphic-design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Gimp, Adobe Suite) and content management systems
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field